Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 4 and 5 - Ornament Trouble

I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess I did not. Oh, well this post will just have to be for the forth and fifth days of our count down. Anyways, we set up our tree! Joey acted like nothing was different and just ignored the tree. But when I decided to take advantage of this and take a picture of him holding a ornament by the Christmas tree, Joey decided that he did not want to hold the ornament. He already knows "hold" but for some reason he decided that he did not want to put the yarn of ornament in his mouth. After a fifteen minute "hold" session, and some threats to tell Santa-paws about this, Joey finally decided to hold the ornament, and I quickly snapped a picture of him.
 A good picture of Joey dropping the ornament with disdain. This was the photo I was going to send to Santa-paws as proof that Joey was being naughty if Joey continued to drop the ornament.


Finally. Here is the result of all my hard labor.
About time Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.