Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16 - Day at the convention center

Today, around 8:00 me Mom drove  me and Mica to the cook convention center. After spending 30 minuets looking for a parking spot my Mom decided to just drop me and Mica off in the front of the building. The juniors were very fun to watch, but they they were so advanced in agility that they made me feel all novicey. After lunch I discovered the obedience ring and saw Rugby and his owner. I finally left around 1:00 and spent the rest of the day with Joey. I can't wait to to watch Rugby and Mica compete tomorrow. 

 Our Countdown picture. I took this picture about a week ago while I was decorating for Christmas, but since I have to conserve the camera battery this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.