Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 23 - New jumps

Today I was finally able to use the two new jumps that my mom made for agility. The weather has been really nasty ever since we came back from Florida, but since it was not raining today, I was able to use the new jumps and do some agility with Joey. To make Joey excited and fast I put him in his crate while I set up the agility course, and even though my little brother let him out of the crate Joey was still very fast which is amazing because Joey usually does not like to run on wet grass.

The new Jumps were very nice and they were easy to put away. 
Now that I have five jumps (including a tire jump) I can do many more alphabet drills from the Alphabet Drill book that I bought a few months ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.