Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 15 - Drive to Orlando

Yesterday, we drove thirteen hours to Orlando. Joey of course did very well with the long drive. He has been on so many long drives in the last year that he is totally used to long car trips. I took lots of pictures on the trip, then I found out that I  did not pack the camera battery charger. Since I need to take pictures of Mica (my sister) competing in her NJOC, I can't take any more pictures for now. But anyways, here are the pictures from the trip.

Joe Cool
Joey and his brother Ian sleeping in the car together
I am finishing off with our countdown picture. Tomorrow I will watch the Juniors compete in agility in the morning, and Volunteer in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.