Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Twirly ribbons

I haven't been good about posting a picture everyday, but even some pictures are better than none at all. So here is our countdown picture and the story behind it. I was cleaning out my closet and found my old twirly ribbon, the kind people use in Rhythmic gymnastics. I was twirling it for fun when Joey went crazy trying to get it. Since I been trying to get Joey to be more toy motivated, I let him play with the ribbon. I tried to take it outside and let him play with it where the green grass and red ribbon would make a perfect countdown picture, but of course Joey didn't care as much when there was a camera. Oh well, we still got a few pictures.

Effectively ignoring the ribbon

Finally, an action photo

2 comments:

  1. Love the action photo! Joey is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Melissa. Do you have a blog of your Maltese mix?

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.