Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Reveiw and 2013 plans

2012 was a little slow for me and Joey's title progress. I did not make as much progress as I would have liked to with Joey, yet we almost completed all the goals I set at the beginning of the year. We earned our Rally Advanced title and our Beginner Novice title, started competing in obedience and earned two CD legs, and were able to compete in the NJOC. So I guess it is not that bad. However, I want to be more diligent training with Joey and start earning more titles with Joey next year. Our goals for next year include earning our:

  1. CD
  2. CDX
  3. RE
  4. TR1 (maybe in the spring if Joey gets better at tracking throughout the winter.)
  5.  NA (Novice agility)
  6. and maybe, just maybe out UD. If we can get all the utility exercises down
It seems like a rather long list but I guess it doesn't hurt to dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.