Monday, December 17, 2012

Finally home

Whew, we are finally home. I'm going to post all his photos and videos. And now that I'm home I'm going to write down a training schedule for teaching Joey his Open and Utility exercises, that way it will be harder for me to be lazy and skip his training. I'm also going to look at all the nearby show and try to plan next year's showing schedule. Now that I'm motivated, I hope to get a UD on Joey by this time next year. I think it is possible if I practice twenty minuets every day.

Here are the rest of the pictures from our trip.
Our countdown picture for the 16th. Joey holding his participation ribbon with the score book.


 Watching the National Obedience Invitationals

Joey on the pink Eukanuba picture rug
My lunch and Joey wanting it.

 Me and Joey at the Maltese "Meet the Breeds" Booth

 Me, Joey, and the Lady form the Maltese booth.
 
Fun with yogurt cups

 Driving Home
(Our countdown picture for the 17th)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.