Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tracking time

I finally remembered to bring my camera with me when I went tracking on Friday. I track Joey alot but I don't have a lot of pictures because I have found out the hard way that the most useless thing in the world is a camera that is not with you. However, this Friday because of my superb memory (and the fact that the camera was lying on the table right in front of me when I left to go tracking) I managed to remember to bring my camera, so I have lots of pictures.

 We set off to go tracking and Joey waits with a bored expression on the back seat.

 And he's off tracking
 Cross track. ( Joey didn't even notice it.)
 Perfect Corner. Good boy Joey!

 The lead is all out.
Eating his hot dogs off the article.

My track crossed three cross tracks. One was a set of tires marks and two were old tracks but Joey did very well. His corners and articles  were also very nice. Overall, Joey did very well today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.