Monday, January 23, 2012

Agility time

 I have not been very faithful  about training Joey lately. And he was letting me know that he did not enjoy doing nothing, by barking at every single thing that might be a sound with his annoying hysterical howl/bark. I did do a quick run though of some of the rally signs that Joey had trouble with, but apparently that was not enough.When he finally started jumping all over me ever time I got up from my chair, and pouting at me reproachfully from the couch, I decided to wear Joey out with some agility. Joey can do the weave poles accurately 90% of the time now, and is almost fully over his teeter paranoia. He really likes the chute, but his favorite obstacle is defiantly the table.

Watching me set up the agility course
The "you owe me a treat" look
 Downing on the table
Finally content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life With Joey by Noa Bender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.